The Bhowanipore by-election is heading to become another veering step in the political business of CM Mamata Banerjee. She has possessed a fantasy of establishing herself into nationwide politics and that is at stake as it relies primarily on the triumph or failure in this little suburban region of Kolkata. In this election, the Trinamool Congress chief is fighting against the Communist Party of India (Marxist) candidate Srijib Biswas and Priyanka Tibrewal from Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Approximately 40% of the electorate in this particular assembly constituency is made up of Gujaratis, Biharis, Sikhs, and Marwaris. The remaining 60% consists of Muslims and Bengali. The former consists of 20% and the latter of 40%. During her conversations and dialogues in the election campaign at numerous spots in Bhowanipore, she has been continually instructing voters to choose her. This is a critical situation for her where each vote amounts to something. The victory over that small area can help Mamta rule the country. If people expect to get relieved of the BJP government from the Centre, then they should nominate her. Apropos, In her tough campaigns, she has been convening and welcoming people of all the neighborhoods in their terminology and speaking about sacred compassion towards all societies.
In the chiefly Bengali Hindu sector, she has been touring Hindu temples and talking to people in Bengali. On the other hand, in the Sikh Punjabi neighborhoods attending gurdwaras and blending with the Sikh culture in their dialect. Political analysts are of the impression that Banerjee appears to be giving more implication to the impending by-election in Bhowanipore than it has the right to. Probably, she is trying this to accomplish something enormous other than barely getting ordained to the assembly to begin again as chief minister of the state. 'Once bitten, twice shy’ behavior is also noticed by many in her policy and the high-pitched activity for a by-election, which conversely arises like a standardized constitutional tradition. Mamata predicts an accomplishment by '50,000 Votes', BJP Hopeful Too: EC speeds up for a Happening Counting Day. The counting of votes will be done by the Election Commission at 8 am on Sunday. The conclusions are established on tendencies by the afternoon. The counting day of the by-polls in West Bengal is coming closer. Particularly for the Bhabanipur constituency, Kolkata on which Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s destiny as CM is dependent. Trinamool Congress Party and Bharatiya Janata Party are optimistic for a triumph.
While the BJP has asserted to be delivering a "very good fight in Bhabanipur." Banerjee’s conventional constituency that she shuffled with Nandigram at the moment of the obligation elections – the TMC declared openly that ‘Didi’ will win by a margin of '50,000 votes'. Firhad Hakim, Cabinet Minister and Senior TMC leader who campaigned in the last month. He was working almost every day. He mentioned that "We are very confident that she will win by more than 50, 000 votes." Everyone at every dimension is showing an optimistic approach towards the results. On the other hand, Dilip Ghosh who is the BJP's former Bengal chief and National Vice President asserted that "The BJP will give a very good fight in Bhabanipur. If there is any violence after the result, the government will have to look into it, otherwise, the CBI is there." The Election Commission will commence tallying of votes at 8 am on Sunday as per the reports. There will be 21 rounds of measurements in the Bhabanipur constituency.
The poll body has modified for a three-tier protection strategy, ordered in 24 corporations of central forces, and has already witnessed deployment at the center of counting. While the exterior coating of defense will be noticed by the state police independently, the second layer will similarly have the central forces. The inner layer will merely have central police. The whole area will be under CCTV supervision. Officials will only be permitted pen and paper and only the returning officer and observer are authorized to borrow phones.
Share This Post On
Leave a comment
You need to login to leave a comment. Log-in