Whitney Edna Ibe | Nigeria
Content Development Manager
Whitney Edna Ibe is the Executive Consultant, Life Coach, and Writer at TheSocialTalks and several other platforms. She is in charge of consultations, writing services, and implementations. Her ability to turn her passion; writing and communicating, into a profession has led her to where she is today. She enjoys being a part of the lives of others and enjoys long walks on the beach.
Articles By Whitney Edna Ibe
- E-learning: Pros and Cons of E-education Including Online Classes
- Destructive Thought Pattern: Why You Need To Avoid Assumptions
- The Perfect Peace: 4 Steps To Achieving Inner Peace
- Fundamental Human Rights: Religion Vs Freedom Of Speech
- France's Charlie Hebdo Cartoon of Mohammed At Start Of Terror Trial
- Top 5 Practical Steps On How To Fly A Quadcopter
- Facebook Offers Grant For Support To Small Businesses Post Covid19 Pandemic
- Amazon's Founder Jeffery Bezos Is The World's Richest Man In Modern History
- Never Stop Dreaming Loudly
- Living In A New Normal: 3 Secrets To Staying Relevant And Sane In The Face Of New Normal
- Asian Tussles: Chinese Aggression On Small Country. A Call For Help
- The Impact Of Digitalization In The Transformation Of The Real Estate Industry
- 5 Practical Ways To Develop A Growth Mindset As An Educator
- Truth Or Dare: 2nd Niger Bridge, Lagos To Ibadan Roads Won't Be Completed Until 2050
- Reversing Desertification Through A Culture Of Prevention In Our World
- Leadership Through Artificial Intelligence: The Rise Of A New Normal
- Global Pandora: The Threat Of Global Extinction In The Horizon
- 3 Reasons To Collaborate In The Face Of The New Normal
- Crazy Faith: A Little Faith That Changes Fate
- The Power Of Positive Thoughts
- Processed Foods: 3 Dangers Of Consuming Processed Foods On Daily Basis
- Communicating Styles - Understanding Each Of The Woman's Communication Styles
- Rape Crime: A Wake-up Call For Justice And Support For Victims Globally
- Coronavirus: Have We Had Enough Of The Lockdown Or Not?
- George Floyd Death: A Cry For Justice Against Black's Discrimination And Institutional Racism
- Digital Pressure: 3 Ways To Collaborate For Success In The Face Of The New Normal
- Poverty: The Worst Global Pandemic
- The Gods Of Unnatural Violence: A Look In The Raging Storm Surge
- The Upheaval Of Science In The Face Of Covid19
- Jungle Justice; The New Form Of Justice In Nigeria?
- Is The China And USA Relations Broken?
- You And Covid19. Is There A Way Out Of This Pandemonium?
- The Pangs Of Child Mortality In The Society